Graduate School of Technology
Master of Science in Instructional Technology
M.S. in Instructional Technology
- The Master of Science in ITP is a long-established program helping New York State teachers gain expertise in instructional technology. Our students have excellent career options upon graduation: Corporate Training Track—Corporate Trainer, Instructional Designer, Educational Software Developer; Teacher Certification Track—K-12/Distance Learning Technology Specialist, Director of Technology.
- Corporate Trainer Track: no GRE and no prerequisite courses are required.
- Teacher Certification track: graduates qualify for the New York City Board of Education salary differential. The GRE is only required for those without a Master's degree; the Teacher Certification track may be taken either in-person or online or any hybrid mix of the two (international F1 students may only take one online course per semester).
- All Teacher Certification courses are offered as synchronous online courses, where students may join from home via Zoom and participate fully with the professor and other students.
Your application must be submitted online. Be sure to submit with your application the following items:
1. Application fee of $50.
2. Two letters of recommendation.
3. An essay describing personal goals and objectives in applying to the program of your choice.
4. A current resume.
5. Immunization records and completed meningitis response form.
6. A copy of your sealed undergraduate transcripts.
International student admission requirements
International Student Requirements:
International students must also submit:
7. Notarized Affidavit of Support.
8. Letter from the bank showing the availability of required funds.
9. Two sealed copies of your official undergraduate transcript (one for Touro and one for the evaluating institution: contact us for approved international evaluation agencies).
10. All I-20 forms, if you are a transfer student.
11. Copy of your passport.
12. TOEFL (80 or higher on iBT), IELTS (6 or higher) or PTE (58 or higher)
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: No
# of Credits Required: 33
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): 580 USD
In State Tuition (per year): 10440 USD
Out State Tuition (per year): 10440 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999