Service Leadership and Innovation Advanced Certificate
The advanced certificate in service leadership and innovation offers service professionals cutting-edge skills, abilities, and applied service knowledge. The certificate heightens the student’s capacity to function in today’s highly competitive and quickly evolving service environment.
Plan of study
The advanced certificate is made up of four courses that help students master the following concepts:
- understand service performance system design and implementation parameters,
- understand and use service value delivery system structures and processes,
- comprehend the evolving strategic environment of service-sector businesses,
- establish and use service-system elements/dimensions,
- build service metrics from feedback processes,
- understand and implement customer relationship management, and
- construct innovative approaches to service and managing those changes.
The certificate may be completed as a stand-alone credential or serve as an entry point for the MS program in service leadership and innovation.
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid Description: For graduate study, many of the 70 graduate programs offer assistantships. Additionally, more than 9,000 student jobs are available on campus each year.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Candidates may work with RIT's Financial Aid Office to determine aid eligibility and funding options.
Locale: Large Suburb