In our AACSB-accredited Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Labor Relations, you will learn to develop, manage, and evaluate human capital management practices that meet the needs of a diverse, globally dispersed workforce.Classroom experiences are complemented by team projects and presentations with outside companies, trips to Fortune 500 companies, and educational seminars taught by leading human resources executives. Our program is also aligned with the HR Curriculum Guidelines provided by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- join our Society of Human Resource Management student chapter, which has earned 10 Superior Merit and two Outstanding Merit awards from SHRM for its exemplary leadership and professional development programs.
- visit major industry conferences and companies.
- learn to engage a global workforce and improve productivity.
- understand the behavioral, legal, and economic considerations involved in attracting and retaining talent..
- learn from NYIT professors who will share real-world case studies that offer timely solutions you can apply on the job.
- attend educational seminars taught by leading human resources executives.
- We offer weekend, evening, and online classes to accommodate your schedule
TOEFL minimum 79, IELTS minimum 6.0, or PTE minimum 53.