New York Institute Of Technology
School of Engineering and Computing Sciences
Master of Science
The Master of Science in Computer Science provides you with a comprehensive background in:
- algorithms, computational theory, computer architecture, operating systems, compiler design and software based systems
- theory and design of modern high-level programming languages and applications in development of systems software
- design and analysis of efficient algorithms
- advanced topics in computer architecture, illustrated by case studies from classic to modern processors, including large-scale computer systems
- topics specific to your area of specialization, such as software engineering, computer security, networks, computer graphics, databases, information security, and artificial intelligence
Our 30-credit curriculum also offers a thesis option in which you’ll take six credits relating to thesis courses. This allows you to gain specialization in areas that make you better qualified for specific research and development opportunities.
Our Entrepreneurship and Technology Innovation Center in Old Westbury offers you the opportunity to join research projects in areas such as cybersecurity, health care, and energy. This may lead to your work getting published in peer-reviewed journals and presented at major conferences. You can also join us at the annual Cybersecurity Conference at our Manhattan campus, where we welcome experts from academic, business, and government worldwide.
International Student Requirements:
GRE plus TOEFL/IELTS/PTE.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 30
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $1,250 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999