The Master of Science in International Finance requires completion of 54 credits. This program is designed for those students who are interesting in the monetary and macroeconomic interrelations between two or more countries and the dynamics of the global financial system.
• Iona has close proximity to major financial hubs (New York City, White Plains and Stamford)
• Program integrates theory and practice so graduates are able to apply their learning in the classroom.
• Small class sizes offer students the opportunity to be closely mentored by the faculty.
• On campus trading floor
- Exchange Rates and International Finance
- International Financial Reporting and Analysis
- International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Financial Markets and Institutions
- Trimester schedule
- Three hours, one evening a week
- Entry terms: Fall, winter, spring or summer
- Application deadline: rolling admissions
- Average course load per term: Two 3-credit courses (6 credits)
Average time to complete the degree: 2 1/2 years
Admission Requirements: Application for admission Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended Current Resume Two professional letters of recommendation GMAT or GRE official score report
Accreditation:Iona’s Hagan School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). As such, its programs, faculty, and administration has been evaluated and approved by some of the world’s top business educators. This assures that what you learn today will be relevant and valuable to businesses, and your future success.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999