MS Financial Services
• The Master of Science in Financial Services requires completion of 48 credits.
• Designed to prepare students for careers in operations of a Financial Services organization
• Provides education and training in all aspects of the Financial Services industry to include Global and Domestic financial markets and institutions, commodity markets and institutions, investment analysis, equity securities, fixed income securities, Fund Management, derivative securities, regulations and risk management and the management of financial institutions.
• Students in Iona’s Finance programs enjoy annual field trips each fall to the United Nations, for a presentation by the Department of Economic and Social Development, and a spring field trip to New York City’s Financial District, including a visit to the Federal Reserve Bank and the NYSE.
• Students also benefit from site visits to the workplaces of alumni, have an opportunity to present research at the Finance Department’s Summer Symposium, and can participate in the annual CFA Institute Research Challenge.
Financial Futures, Options and Swap
Fixed Income Securities
Global Financial Markets and Institutions
Hedge Funds Management
- Trimester schedule
- Two hours, one evening a week
- Entry terms: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
- Application deadline: rolling admissions
- Average courseload per term: Two 3-credit courses (6 credits)
Average time to complete the degree: 2 years
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Two professional letters of recommendation
AACSB accreditation Iona’s Hagan School of Business is accredited by the American Association of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) . As such, its programs, faculty, and administration has been evaluated and approved by some of the world’s top business educators. This assures that what you learn today will be relevant and valuable to businesses, and your future success.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
Master's College or University I
Size & Settings: