The Master of Public Health program prepares students for a successful career as public health professionals. Students are prepared to work side-by-side with community healthcare teams for promoting public health education, service, and research.
Full-time students working towards a graduate degree in public health, are eligible for a 30% tuition-only scholarship applied to the full tuition rate.
- Applications are being accepted for the 2019 fall semester. Apply Now!
- MPH students may choose to pursue one of three specialty tracks-- Epidemiology, Community Health Education or Generalist.
- The MPH degree is comprised of competency areas that include biostatistics, epidemiology, health services administration, health education/behavioral science, and environmental health.
- Students complete a practicum, which provides real-world applications of their training and builds experience working directly with public health professionals.
- Daemen’s learning environment provides an individualized and personal approach to learning with an exceptionally favorable student-to-instructor ratio.
- A later afternoon/evening design and a portion of the curriculum in a hybrid or online format is geared toward the working student.
- This 45 credit program can be completed in a full-time format in approximately 16-21 months or a part-time format is also possible.
- Preparation is grounded in a curriculum that promotes excellence in public health education, community health service, research, and advocacy for the profession.