Master of Science in Special Education
M.S. in Early Childhood Special Education
- For certified teachers who wish to teach Special Education for Children Birth to Grade 2 (34-37 credits).
- Local and national initiatives to expand Pre-school and Early Intervention Programs create new demand for teachers certified in Early Childhood Special Education.
M.S. in Childhood Special Education
- For certified teachers who wish to teach Special Education for children grades 1-6.
- A two-year, 35-credit program with a curriculum that combines online and on-campus coursework.
Our Programs Offer:
- Curriculum leading to professional certification in Special Education or initial, dual certification in General/Special Education for Early childhood or Childhood specialization.
- Affordable tuition with financial aid and scholarship awards for qualified students
- A Flexible course schedule of afternoon and evening classes that combine online and classroom instruction
- Access to graduate advisors through on-campus orientations, face-to-face meetings, and email conferencing
- Faculty with expertise in Special Education in the following areas: Literacy, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Assistive Technology, Classroom Management, Research, and Leadership. Assistive Technology classes are taught in the Technology Center at the Westchester Institute for Human Development.
Our campus is set in the Village of Bronxville, a little less than 30 minutes from New York City. Concordia College is easily accessible by nearby highways, the Metro North Railroad, and Bee Line Buses.