Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
School of Arts and Sciences
Organizational Leadership Post-baccalaureate Program
Centered at the New Brunswick campus of Rutgers University, the Organization Leadership Post Baccalaureate is an innovative and challenging program which provides both a theoretical and practical learning experience. The program promotes organizational and personal leadership excellence through the formulation of an ethically responsible understanding of organizational theory, vision, change and behavior. Students learn the keys to working with and influencing individuals and groups to achieve a common goal.
The program offers:
- Excellent professional preparation
- Experiential learning
- Collaborative learning
- An outstanding foundation for working in the private and public sectors, law, corporate, not-for-profit organizations, and in community or government institutions
This program is designed for:
- Bridge Students: The program serves students who wish to enhance their skill set before continuing on to graduate level studies or entering the job market.
- Diverse Professionals: The program provides a unique set of leadership competencies for students preparing for professionals careers that require or would be enhanced by knowledge of leadership within an organizational context.
- Personal Enrichment: Students will benefit from learning about individual and group dynamics that are central part of modern life.
- International Students: International students seeking to broaden their understand leadership in a context that provides insight into western and well as other cultural approaches to organizational life.
- Access: Students are taught by and work closely with instructors who have both a theoretical understanding of the field and real world experience in leadership.
- Convenience: Classes schedules allow students to work and still attend classes.
- Value: As an AAU major research institution and member of the Big 10, Rutgers offers significant recognition and value for the tuition dollar. New Jersey and New York City provide ample career opportunities for emerging leaders.
- Relevance: The Post-Baccalaureate Program in Organizational Leadership program offers students insight and expertise in leadership theory within the context of organizational structure, culture and behavior. Effective leadership is increasing important in business and non-profit organizational development, as well as in organizational and personal economic well-being. Students will increase their relevance in the workplace and in avocational activities by gaining important leadership and organizational skills. This certificate will notably enhance a student’s résumé.
Rutgers University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
# of Credits Required:
Master's College or University I