The Path to a better future is right in front of you
Graduate Admission Office
400 Cedar Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Corporate and Public Communication (MA)
Monmouth University’s graduate program in Corporate and Public Communication prepares students to take advantage of evolving career opportunities while developing or enhancing the practical and conceptual skills needed to excel as communication specialists. The curriculum prepares students for entry into a variety of fields or post-graduate programs. Students are required to complete 30 credits, distributed among core courses, electives, colloquia, and a thesis, capstone project, or non-thesis option.
The program—facilitated by graduate faculty possessing a broad range of professional and scholarly credentials—provides an in-depth, balanced study of practice and theory. Monmouth also allows students to focus their coursework in areas such as Strategic Public Relations and New Media, Public Service Communication and Human Resources Management and Communication.
Those enrolled are afforded:
· An opportunity to gain valuable experience in the communication industry
· Experience in new media technologies
· Networking opportunities with community members and increased career opportunities
· A synthesis of theoretical concepts in communication and practical experience in the field
· A cumulative project, thesis or capstone, which showcases the knowledge students have accumulated during the program.
Lastly, students are encouraged to engage in a Corporate and Public Communication Internship. The internship provides students with a practical learning experience that, along with a high level of personalized attention, is a hallmark of a Monmouth education.
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Midsize Suburb
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999