Fairleigh Dickinson University
Petrocelli College of Continuing Studies
Master of Administrative Science
Master of Administrative Science, Graduate Certificate in Administrative Science
The Master of Administrative Science (MAS) degree is a 30-credit degree to enhance the administrative and leadership skills of graduates.
The program combines both cognitive and affective (interactive) instruction through case studies, simulations, individual and group exercises, and fieldwork that helps to develop critical managerial effectiveness. The MAS educational experience seeks to develop critical administrative competencies in a supportive learning environment in conjunction with specific and clear feedback.
- A 30-credit program.
- An opportunity to begin the program at any one of three entry points during the year: September, January, May.
- Small classes offered and class times will vary.
- Graduated from a 4 year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent.
- Maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B) in their undergraduate studies.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of purpose
- Demonstrate efficiency in communication of the English Language (for international students whose first language is not English). This can be accomplished through one of the following:
- a. Achieving a TOEFL iBT 79 or higher
- b. Achieving an IELTS overall band score of 6.0 or higher
Fairleigh Dickinson University is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Facts & Figures
# of Credits Required: 30
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999