Fairleigh Dickinson University
Silberman College of Business-Florham Campus
Executive MBA General Management
Post-MBA Certificate in Management
Tailored for senior and mid-level business managers, this 45-credit curriculum encompasses the business concepts and analytical tools used by senior executives. This specialization provides business leaders with the essential knowledge and resources needed to compete successfully in today’s constantly changing global business environment.
With a format designed for busy working professionals, FDU’s EMBA program allows you to balance work, personal and academic responsibilities while challenging you to explore new ideas and new ways of thinking. Select and rigorous, our program will prepare you for success in an ever-changing business environment within a global marketplace.
- Earn your Executive MBA in two years or less while continuing to work and building your on-the-job experience
- Work collaboratively in cohort-based classes. You’ll learn alongside other high-achieving professionals from a diverse range of business and organizations. The result is a dynamic and transformative learning experience.
- Strengthen your business and leadership skills as you learn to think more strategically and analytically, act more decisively and lead more persuasively.
- Gain a true global perspective traveling abroad with your cohort on a 12-day international business seminar. Destinations vary each year.
- Accelerate your personal and professional development through a semester of personalized executive coaching.
- Build lasting relationships and a powerful network of business professionals.
The Silberman College of Business is accredited by AACSB International - the world's preeminent accreditation authority for collegiate schools of business.
Facts & Figures
# of Credits Required: 45
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999