University of New Hampshire

College of Liberal Arts

Education Administration & Supervision


105 Main St., Thompson Hall

Durham, NH 03824

United States



Program Information

Degrees Offered:

CAGS - Education Administration;, M.ED - Administration and Supervision Ed.S- Administration and Supervision

Format: Campus

Program Description:

The Administration and Supervision Program offers the degrees of Master of Education and the Education Specialist in Educational Administration and Supervision.  A Ph.D. in Education with a specialization in leadership and policy studies is also available. The M.Ed. and the Ed.S. are also offered at the University of New Hampshire-Manchester campus (603/641-4163 or 641-4313). Students will be admitted to either the Durham or the Manchester campus; however, they can take classes at both campuses. The graduate degrees are awarded by the University of New Hampshire at Durham. 


New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education

Facts & Figures

Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive

Locale: Small Suburb

Find Schools