The Path to a better future is right in front of you
40 Avon Street
Keene, NH 03431
MEd Waldorf Teacher Training - Certificate
Antioch University New England’s Waldorf Teacher Education programs are the only accredited Waldorf master’s programs in the country. Our program is also the only Waldorf Teacher Education program that offers an elementary public school teacher certification option. Learn from distinguished faculty. The Waldorf program’s internationally renowned faculty have been Waldorf classroom teachers themselves for many years. They are published authors and are popular speakers in Waldorf communities the world over. These Waldorf Teacher Education Programs are designed for a variety of student needs:
1. Those who are considering becoming Waldorf teachers. 2. Those who want to become a Waldorf teacher and also want to get their certification as an elementary public school teacher.
2. Teachers who have not yet completed a Waldorf teacher education program.
3. Teachers who desire further training.
4. Special subject teachers (handwork, foreign languages, etc.) who want to do a full teacher training program.
5. Those who are interested in a Waldorf Teacher Certificate. We also have a new M.Ed. degree program with a Transdisciplinary Focus on Healing Education. This is a collaboration with the Camphill School of Curative Education and Social Therapy.
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 28-44
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): 625-890 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Distant Town
Size & Settings: 0-999