University of St Thomas
About University of St Thomas
Why Consider University of St Thomas?
University of St Thomas is a Four or more years, Private not-for-profit, located in a Saint Paul setting in Saint Paul,MN They offer the following awards: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post-master's Certificate, Doctor's Degree - Professional Practice, Doctor's Degree - Research/Scholarship
- Special Learning Opportunities: Undergrad Distance, Grad Distance
- Credit Accepted: Dual credit, Credit For Military, Advanced placement(AP) credits
- Carnegie Classification: Doctoral/Research Universities
- Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||0||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- ROTC Services
- Study Abroad Services
- Academic Career Counseling Services
- Employment Services for Students
- Daycare Services
- Library Services
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
- Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 Gl Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
- Credit for military training
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 69% part-time and 31% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 University of St Thomas awarded: 1368 bachelor's degrees, 1115 master's degrees, 28 post-master's certificates, 123 doctor's degrees - professional practice, 62 doctor's degrees - research/scholarship
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- University of St. Thomas (MN): Online
- University of St. Thomas (MN): Minneapolis, MN1000 LaSalle Avenue, TMH100, Minneapolis, MN, 55403
- University of St. Thomas (MN): Saint Paul, MN55-S, 2115 Summit Avenue, Saint Paul, MN, 55105
- University of St. Thomas (MN): Opa-Locka, FL2115 Summit Avenue, Opa Locka, FL, 33054