St. Cloud State University
College of Science and Engineering
Masters of Engineering Management (M.E.M)
Master of Engineering Management.
The Master of Engineering Management program will prepare you for a managerial role. The course content is suitable to all engineering disciplines as well as those working in the fields of science, technology and mathematics.
- Students attend classes at St. Cloud State at Plymouth where they have access to internships in the Twin Cities and the surrounding area.
- Designed for full-time students to complete coursework in 12 months.
- Graduates of the program are eligible for obtaining American Society of Engineering Management's associate engineering manager (AEM) title on graduation.
- Students come from a wide variety of disciplines.
- Faculty partner with local industries to provide students with hands-on experience through applied courses.
- International students have come to the program from Nepal, Malaysia, India, Africa, Thailand and other countries and regions of the world.
- All admitted students are automatically considered for graduate assistant positions. Typically five assistantships are offered for new admitted students and eight for returning students. The program also has several paid internships that are awarded each semester.
American Society for Engineering Management (ASEM).
International Student Requirements:
•International students require a minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 100 for unconditional admission. Students admitted with TOEFL scores between 79 and 99 may be required to do additional ESL (English as Second Language) courses. GRE if required by program
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 30-33
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): St. Paul-575/Maple Grove-382.80 USD
In State Tuition (per year): 13934 USD
Out State Tuition (per year): 13934 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999