The Strategic Media Communications program builds on the broad knowledge and critical skills you have already developed as a liberal arts or social sciences major. It provides you with specialized professional skills designed to prepare you for leadership positions in strategic media communications in a wide range of industries. It features a balanced blend of courses in multimedia technology, media convergence, advertising, public relations, integrated strategic communications, research methods, theory, ethics, and international communication to give you a visible professional edge in today's communications-driven global society.
- Program focuses on a balance between skills training and theory.
- Provides students with professional skills that give them a visible edge in the job market and makes them an indispensable asset to any business, organization, or institution.
- Students develop expertise in public relations, advertising, social media and campaign planning and execution.
- Students expand their horizons as socially responsible members of the global society.
- Designed to accommodate full-time or part-time students.
- Graduate assistantships and internships available.