St. Cloud State University
School of Health and Human Services
Gerontology (M.S., Certificate)
St. Cloud State UniversitySchool of Graduate Studies720 Fourth Avenue South
Stewart Hall 257
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Gerontology (M.S., Certificate), Gerontology (M.S., Certificate)
As a student in Gerontology, you will develop the skills necessary to assume a professional leadership role in the delivery of service to older people. You will be learning in a program that brings together theory and practice in the field through classroom instruction, service-learning, internships and other experiential activities.
- Designed to accommodate both part-time and full-time students.
- Many service learning and internship opportunities available.
- Most classes feature a service learning option or requirement.
- The advance care planning facilitators certification class is co-taught with the Department of Nursing Science.
- Students become certified advanced care planning facilitators.
- Program offers a graduate certificate in gerontology.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999