St. Cloud State University
College of Education
Educational Administration and Leadership
St. Cloud State UniversitySchool of Graduate Studies720 Fourth Avenue South
Stewart Hall 257
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Sixth Year Program - Educational Leadership, M.S. - Educational Administration and Leadership.Ed.D. - Educational Administration and Leadership.
In the Educational Administration and Leadership graduate program you will develop the skills to analyze and implement sound administrative practices and policies for effective school change and improvement in PK-12 education. You'll take the first step toward obtaining administrative licensure as you enhance your leadership skills and develop research skills for program planning, policy analysis and evaluation.
- Courses blend online and face-to-face learning to accommodate working professionals
- Online learning is synchronous (together, in real time) and asynchronous (time and place are irrelevant)
- Face-to-face learning is offered weekdays, evenings, weekends and summertime in St. Cloud and St. Cloud State at Plymouth
- Faculty members are accomplished professionals with experience in the field
- Designed for full-time and part-time students
- Full-time students who take 12 credits per semester fall, spring and summer can finish in one year
- Continue your education with a post-masters certificate and doctoral degree in Educational Administration and Leadership
Accreditation:National Council for Accreditation and Teacher Education (NCATE).
International Student Requirements:In addition to submitting an application, application fee, GRE/GMAT scores if required by program, and 3 letters of recommendation, international students must also submit scores from a language admission exam and financial documentation stating that the student has the ability to cover the cost of graduate study. Qualifying language admission exams and required scores are as follows: TOEFL: 550 on the paper exam or 79 on the iBT with no subscore under 17; Michigan Placement Test: 80; IELTS: 6.5.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 30-36 (72 for Doctor
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): M.S.- 344.74 resident/538.86 non-resident, Ed.D-54 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999