Education Administration - K-12 (Ed.D.)
The Educational Administration and Leadership Doctor of Education program will increase your competency and build worldwide career opportunities. You will enhance your knowledge, skills and dispositions to meet the demands of leading K-12 schools or school systems operating in dynamic political, social, cultural and economic arenas. Your dissertation research project will explore a topic you're passionate about and is appropriate for your field.
- Internationalization and globalization infused into the curriculum.
- Uses a cohort approach to help students build a professional network.
- The practitioner-focused curriculum uses a weekend format alternating Friday evening and Saturday classes six weekends a semester.
- Faculty members are accomplished professionals with experience in the field.
- Program delivered on the St. Cloud campus or at St. Cloud State at Plymouth.
- Degree completion in three years — with two years of coursework and one year of research.
- Students have varied experiences and backgrounds. Students come from across the world and many commute to campus.
- 59 percent of doctoral students are 40 or older, 60 percent are women and 18 percent are students of color.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999