The Path to a better future is right in front of you
Graduate School of Business and Technology
1926 Collegeview Drive S.E.
Rochester, MN 55904
Master of Business Administration
You can tailor this powerful M.B.A. program to fit your specific goals and advance your career. Within either the on-campus or accelerated online program, you gain real-world insights taught by experienced business professionals. As you build a broad knowledge base across finance, operations, human resources, and marketing, you'll develop mastery of a particular area by selecting a concentration that speaks to your interests. Applicants do not need to have a business background or related bachelor's degree to be accepted or succeed in the program. Classes begin every spring, summer and fall.
• Choose to Learn Online or On Campus.
o Accelerated Online Program. Takes 18 months to complete and offers three specializations in Social Media Management and Marketing; Data Analytics; and Sustainability and Environmental Management.
o On-Campus Program. Takes 30 months to complete and offers four specializations: Finance, Healthcare Administration, Human Resource Management, and Project Management.
• Real-World Curriculum. Our business faculty bring years of experience to explain how theory operates in the business world, deepening your understanding and preparing you for your future.
• Tailor Your Course Selection. While the specializations offered speak to areas of highest job growth, you can also decide which areas interest you most and build your own path to reach your goals.
• No Prior Business Experience or Degree Necessary. All you need to thrive in this program is a desire to advance your career and passion for building your business knowledge.
• Gain International Experience. Take advantage of the option to study abroad in Europe for several weeks to learn international business systems.
• Diverse Student Body. Study with polished business professionals from a variety of areas in business to expand your knowledge base and professional network.
With your M.B.A.—and a deeper understanding of the principles of business and management—you'll be qualified to take on leadership roles in operations, retail, finance, healthcare, and many other growing sectors. Business and financial operations occupations are projected to grow 10 percent from 2016 to 2026, faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 773,800 new jobs.(Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Average salaries are high and growing across the board, including jobs in:
• Management of Companies and Enterprises, mean salary $79,6502
• Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, and Payroll Services, mean salary $78,0902
• Securities, Commodity Contracts, and Other Financial Investments, mean salary $119,3402
• Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services, mean salary $87,2002
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 39-45
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Applicants may apply for loans by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA Code: 002380
Locale: Distant Town
Size & Settings: 0-999