Master of Public and Nonprofit Administration
Metropolitan State University's leading Master of Public and Nonprofit Administration (M.P.N.A.) program prepares you for the widest range of career opportunities in the public or nonprofit sectors. The state-of-the-art curriculum addresses the most critical challenges that public and nonprofit professionals face.
The M.P.N.A. program is available in three formats: regular classroom-based courses, Web-enhanced courses in which students meet every other week in the classroom and do online work in between classes, and in a totally online format. You can choose the format you prefer, depending on your individual preferences or circumstances, including a mix of all three formats.
The program will also:
• Deliver a broadly based professional degree that prepares you for the widest range of career opportunities in the public and nonprofit sectors.
• Provide you with a practical education that equips you to solve the most pressing problems in new and creative ways.
• Prepare you for ethical leadership responsibilities across organization and sector boundaries.
• Allow you to learn in an environment that is enriched by a highly diverse student body and outstanding practitioner scholars.
• Prepare you for work and careers that increasingly cross organizational and sector boundaries.
• Offer you the choice to complete your degree on campus, partially online and on campus, or completely online.
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
Master's College or University II
Size & Settings: