Master of Management Information Systems
Metropolitan State University's state-of-the-art Master of Management Information Systems program prepares you for a career in the strongest growth areas of Information Technology (IT)—a sector with 36% expected growth by 2014. The program is part of the Minnesota IT Center of Excellence because of its high-quality education opportunities.
The program will also:
• Give you a state-of-the-art education in all aspects of IT Management at an affordable price. Additionally, our two-year schedule shows you how you can blend online and classroom courses and helps you plan the program into your busy life.
• Offer you a fully-accredited program that meets all national standards including MSIS 2006, the curriculum standard from the Association for Computing Machinery.
• Prepare you not only for IT management, but also top management in firms where IT is a strategic focus.
• Allow you to learn from our outstanding faculty members, who have strong academic and practical experience. Additionally, M.M.I.S. classes are full of adults with strong life experiences, creating exciting learning environments.
• Provide you with extensive professional networking opportunities with students, faculty, and professionals in the field.
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
Master's College or University II
Size & Settings: