Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A)
Metropolitan State University's Doctor of Business Administration program prepares you to be a successful, ethical business leader in complex and changing organizations. The DBA program will help you develop the advanced skills and depth of understanding needed to assume demanding positions in business management, higher education teaching, and management consulting.
The program also:
• Offers you a part time program, approved by the Higher Learning Commission, that you can complete in three years.
• Engages you in a Web-enhanced model in which you enroll in one to two courses per semester and attend classes on alternate Saturdays with web exercises in between classes.
• Brings you into a community of business professionals who share your professional interests and career goals.
• Offers you an outstanding cohort program at an extraordinary value.
• Allows you to conduct an applied research project, advised by experienced faculty, that will bring up-to-date theory to bear on real issues of importance to managers and organizations.
• Allows you to develop advanced financial and managerial skills through applied, rigorous seminars, and enhances your ability to develop and execute business strategies.
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Facts & Figures
Master's College or University II
Size & Settings: