Graduate School of Addiction Studies
P.O. Box 11, CO9
Center City, MN 55012
Master of Arts in Addiction Counseling
In this program, you will gain the knowledge and skills to address the complexities of addiction treatment and recovery across the continuum of care. Courses focus on evidence-based practices that will prepare you to treat addiction and its complications. Graduates of this program are prepared to become leaders in the addiction field. Your studies will simultaneously blend academic coursework with clinical placement within and outside of Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation.
• 44-credit program.
• Offered at our Center City, MN campus with some online coursework required.
• Full-time 12-month program with part-time options available.
• Program simultaneously blends academic studies with clinical practice.
• Three convenient start dates throughout the year.
• Faculty members and expert clinicians provide individualized academic advising and clinical supervision.
• Curriculum designed to meet the academic requirements for the Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) credential in Minnesota.
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 44
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $643 USD
Locale: Distant Town
Size & Settings: 0-999