College of St. Scholastica
Office of Graduate Admissions
The College of St. Scholastica’s CAATE-accredited Master’s in Athletic Training Program is one of the most advanced programs in the Upper Midwest. Widely recognized, respected and published faculty lead hands-on research and offer coursework that takes you beyond standard, entry-level requirements.
At St. Scholastica, you’ll be immersed in classes such as neuromuscular foundations, healthcare entrepreneurship, and manual and mechanical therapy. You’ll work in a cadaver lab—something most schools don’t offer—providing first-hand experience with human muscles, ligaments, tendons and bones. You’ll be steeped in clinical practice through diverse opportunities including NCAA Division I, II and III, high school and hospital settings.
More advantages of our program:
• One of the lowest private college tuition rates
• Two options for program entry: Post-baccalaureate for students with a bachelor’s degree or “Finish in Five” for first-year students
• Small class sizes; low instructor-to-student ratios; and individualized, student-centered advisement
• Summer courses, providing additional—and early—clinical practice
• Exclusive learning experiences including Graston™ certification, Kinesiotaping and orthopedic technology
• Unrivaled facilities and technologies
St. Scholastica is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission to offer degrees on campus and via distance learning as a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA). St. Scholastical is accreditated by caATe, the Commission on Accredidation of Athletic Training Education.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999