Graduate Certificate in Business
As you advance in your career, you realize that you need to gain additional business training in preparation for successfully moving up to management and leadership positions. You may not have a bachelor's degree in business, but you know that additional coursework in business will help you realize your full potential. Providing high-quality management education, UM-Flint's Graduate Certificate in Business will prepare you for an advanced career and professional development.
- No GMAT exam required for admission
- Prepares individuals with management and leadership potential to become leaders in their fields and professions.
- Courses are offered in two delivery modes to fit your lifestyle: Traditional, on-campus courses and NetPlus!, mixed-mode courses (online with on-campus sessions every six weeks).
- You will be taking courses with MBA students, expanding your network, and experiencing the excellence in teaching, learning, and scholarship of our MBA faculty.
- All successfully completed certificate courses are transferrable to the UM-Flint MBA program if you apply and are admitted to same.
The School of Management is accredited by AACSB International–The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999