M.Div.- Youth Ministries; M.A.- Educational Ministries, Youth Ministries cognate; M.A.- Counseling
Grand Rapids Theological Seminary is a graduate school that prepares biblically and culturally informed ministry leaders for service through Christ’s church.
Grand Rapids Theological Seminary enacts its mission on the basis of the following core values:
• Biblical Worldview- We engage theological education from a high view of biblical authority, with appreciation for the flow of the biblical story, and with a commitment to exegete the whole Bible in its original languages.
• Spiritual Transformation- We understand and pursue ongoing spiritual transformation as a communal redemptive process of growth in faith, a process fostered by knowledge of the Word of God and expressed in character development, ethical transformation, and greater love for God and people.
• Critical Thinking- We believe critical thinking requires a strong commitment to scholarship, engagement with diverse viewpoints, and appreciation for the tension of ideas associated with developmental process.
• Christ’s Church- We exist to serve Christ and His worldwide church as partners in the development of ministry leaders through a variety of formal and non-formal means.
• Disciplinary Integration- We nurture skillful integration of the theological disciplines to foster holistic growth in theory and practice, while affirming the value of specialization in the theological disciplines.
• Lifelong Collaborative Learning- We foster a disciplined approach to learn throughout one’s lifetime and as a shared journey with others.
• Cross-cultural Understanding- We affirm cross-cultural interdependence with the diverse cultures and perspectives of the world, and recognize the importance of cultural exegesis and sensitivity for effective ministry.
• Diverse Community- We appreciate an academic community which includes men and women of diverse ethnic, socio-economic, and Christian theological traditions.
Association of Theological Schools and the Higher Learning Commission
International Student Requirements:
2) Official Application
3) Financial Support Form
5) TOEFL Examination Scores
6) Tuition Deposit
7) Student Visa