Lasell's M.Ed. in Curriculum, Leadership, and Inclusion (grades pre-K - 8) provides the foundation and professional qualifications needed to lead a dynamic, inclusive, and engaging classroom and to provide coaching and leadership support to teachers in the field.
Gain professional qualifications to begin or enhance your career as an elementary-level educator
Students in the Master of Education in Curriculum, Leadership, and Inclusion program will:
- Explore and master teaching techniques for a diverse range of learners
- Engage with current educational policy and research
- Hone skills in curriculum development and student assessment
- Develop and present a personal a research-based leadership professional project to apply in their practice as a teacher, coach or school leader.
An in-depth, flexible format
- 36 credits of coursework: 18 credits in required courses, 18 credits in focus areas of leadership and inclusion
- Coursework can be completed through online classes or in a hybrid model that consists of both online and on-campus classes
- 8-week modules are flexible, convenient, and affordable
- Options for licensure in Elementary 1-6th grade or Moderate Disabilities Pre-K-to 8th grade can be secured through our other master’s programs. Certificate program in Teaching Bilingual English Learners with Disabilities is also available.
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education