Van Loan School
M.Ed. in Organizational Management
376 Hale Street
Beverly, MA 01915
The Master of Education in Organizational Management program is designed for those seeking to advance leadership roles in public or private sector organizations. The program is ideal for those working in social service, healthcare, higher education, private schools, nonprofit or governmental organizations.
Students receive comprehensive instruction on the most effective leadership methods and techniques, namely:
• Improving communication and problem-solving;
• Management of current operational and financial data;
• Negotiation and conflict resolution strategies;
• Best practices in staffing and talent development;
• Use of emerging technologies.
Additional program features include:
• Asynchronous online program for convenience and flexibility;
• Individual and team-based learning for a robust learning experience;
• Program completion in as few as 16 months;
• Competitive pricing.
Accreditation:Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
Classification: Baccalaureate College—General
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999