Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
The Postbaccalaureate Program in Studio Art at Brandeis University provides its students the space to grow as artists and develop a portfolio for graduate school admission or a studio practice.
Why Choose the Postbaccalaureate Program in Studio Art at Brandeis University?
- Weekly individual studio visits with faculty
- Full faculty group critiques
- Individual studio visits with 8-10 visiting artists per year
- Opportunities to participate in a variety of professional and studio-practice workshops
- Funded field trips to locations like New York that include gallery talks with artists and curators as well as visits to artists' studios
- Generous private studios with 24/7 access in a newly-renovated post baccalaureate studio building on campus
- Summer studio access for students who begin the program in January
- Access to exhibitions, programming, and visiting artists at the Rose Art Museum on the Brandeis campus
- Teaching assistantships with a stipend
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Facts & Figures
A variety of loan programs, including the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan and the TERI Continuing Education Loan, may be available to Graduate Professional Studies students who meet this criteria.