As a teacher, a counselor, an administrator, a social services advocate, you know the educational system is complex and challenging. But there are students who, with guidance, one-on-one attention and individualized learning plans, will not only succeed in this system, but also thrive. It just takes a special kind of educator to help them. That’s where you come in. Our relevant courses and exceptional practicum placements will enable you to take your place in this fast-growing profession. Your MSEd/EdS in Special Education from Bay Path will make it clear that you are the right person for the job.
Why Choose Bay Path?
- MSEd/EdS programs in:
Moderate Disabilities PreK–8
Moderate Disabilities 5–12
Severe Disabilities PreK–12
- Classes start every October, February and June
- Convenient schedule is a combination of online and on campus courses (offered in either Concord, East Longmeadow, or Sturbridge, Massachusetts)
- Flexible format can be taken full-time or part-time
- Courses taught by experienced and supportive faculty
- Receives high accolades from our students
- Students have access to online and on-ground support and academic resources
- Financial Aid is available
- No GMAT or GRE required
Each program of study is individually designed with a program advisor and includes the option of licensure or non-licensure.
BAY PATH UNIVERSITY IS ACCREDITED BY THE NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES