MSEd/EdS in Curriculum & Instruction
The MS in Education degree in Curriculum & Instruction provides students with an intensive study of content for improved classroom performance. This program offers options for initial licensure in elementary education grades 1-6 and a professional licensure option for those who currently hold a Massachusetts initial license in elementary education.
Why Choose Bay Path?
- Program Options: 39 credits
- Initial License: This program is for candidates who want to earn a Massachusetts initial license in elementary education.
- Professional License: This program is for candidates who hold a Massachusetts initial license in elementary education and want to complete coursework for professional licensure and initial license. (No practicum required)
- Classes start every October, February and June
- Flexible format can be taken full or part-time
- Convenient Schedule is a combination of online and on campus courses (offered in either Concord, East Longmeadow, or Sturbridge, Massachusetts)
- Experienced, supportive faculty and small class sizes!
- Receives high accolades from our students
- Students have access to online and on-ground support and academic resources
- Financial Aid is available
- No GMAT or GRE required
BAY PATH UNIVERSITY IS ACCREDITED BY THE NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
Facts & Figures
# of Credits Required:
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
Baccalaureate College—Liberal Arts
Federal and private loans are available for U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Completion of the Federal Application for Free Financial Aid (FAFSA) and Bay Path College Application for Financial Aid is required.
Size & Settings: