Master of Business Administration
Anna Maria College's Master's in Business Administration (MBA) combines theoretical and hands-on experience taught by faculty with business and industry experience. Our innovative, interdisciplinary approach coupled with both traditional and non-traditional concentrations (tracks) provide opportunities for students and professionals to take different career paths and become leaders in any field.
Our program offers students Market-Driven Concentrations in:
• Ethics and Leadership
• General Track
• Health Care Administration
• Health Informatics
• Industrial and Organizational Psychology
• Public Finance and Management
• Security Management
Our students work in careers related to:
• Money Management
• Risk Management
• Organizational Development Consulting
• Market Research Management
• Principle Industrial Engineer
• Information Security
• Health Services Management
• Clinical Informatics Management
• Ranked 15th in the nation's top 25 Most Affordable Masters programs by Affordable Schools
• Cut Your Time in Half with 8-week courses you can go twice as fast as traditional 16 week semesters providing you more flexibility and the ability to complete the program in as little as one year
• Your Experience Counts - Anna Maria College offers a Mid-Career Track which allows professionals with relevant progressive work experience in business, to become eligible to waive 3 credits from the MBA core requirements. This waiver does not apply to electives. The Mid-Career Track option allows professionals to earn their MBA in as little as 11 courses or 33 credits.
• Forbes Magazine listed Anna Maria College MBA in their Education Innovators issues as a program with maximum ROI.
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education