Mount St. Mary's University
Richard J. Bolte, Sr. School of Business
Graduate Certificate in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
5350 Spectrum Drive
Frederick, MD 21703
Logistics and supply chain management professionals thrive on efficiently and effectively managing the production and distribution of goods from supply acquisition to delivery of the finished goods worldwide. Graduates will find employment opportunities as process distribution, physical distribution, and logistics consulting service experts.
Students in this certificate program will develop cross-functional team skills that emphasize cost analysis, e-business, logistics network modeling, and information management.
The logistics and supply chain management certificate program consists of five graduate courses (15 academic credits) that may also be applied toward a Master's degree in business administration by completing additional courses. Courses are offered in the evening from 6-9:30 p.m. in 8-week accelerated sessions at the Mount'sFrederick Campus. The program is part-time and designed for the working adult.
Individuals wishing to apply for admission into the graduate certificate program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management must have completed a Bachelor’s degree and must satisfy the following:
- Completed application; Apply online
- Nonrefundable $35 application fee; Checks made payable to Mount St. Mary's University
- Submit all transcript(s) from accredited institutions
- Must satisfy one of the following:
- 2.75 minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average, or;
- Five full years of relevant, professional business experience (résumé required), or;
- 500 minimum score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Accreditation:Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Facts & Figures
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $590