Post-Master's Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health
As the nation’s only Post-Master’s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health, our program provides evidence-based nutrition training specifically for health professionals and those with advanced science training, including: physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, acupuncturists, herbalists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, dentists, pharmacists, osteopaths, and chiropractors.
Nutrition is one of the most influential determinants for long-term health and wellness. In fact, research shows that most of the chronic diseases you treat every day are preventable with proper diet. Educated consumers are aware of these facts and are choosing health professionals that can offer a strong knowledge base in the field of nutrition.
Are you prepared to meet this growing demand?
Would you like to set yourself apart from your peers?
• Offered in an format to accomodate working professionals
• Earn the certificate in less than one year by taking 15 credits over 16 months
• Study with a cohort of like-minded health care professionals in a scholarly community entirely centered on wellness
• Wide array of electives
• Create treatment plans using whole foods and nutritional supplementation
• Help patients distinguish between food fads, trends, and sound nutrition information
• Learn and teach whole foods cooking
• Become eligible national board certification in nutrition
• Program eligible for federal financial aid
Maryland University of Integrative Health is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The university's graduate degrees and certificates are endorsed by the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
Classification: Specialized Institution—Other separate health profession school
Locale: Large Suburb