Notre Dame Seminary Graduate School of Theology
About Notre Dame Seminary Graduate School of Theology
Why Consider Notre Dame Seminary Graduate School of Theology?
Notre Dame Seminary Graduate School of Theology is a Four or more years, Private not-for-profit, located in a New Orleans setting in New Orleans,LA They offer the following awards:
- Carnegie Classification: Theological seminaries, Bible colleges, and other faith-related institutions
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- Notre Dame Seminary: New Orleans, LA2901 South Carrollton Avenue, New Orleans, LA, 70118