McCann School of Business & Technology
About McCann School of Business & Technology
Why Consider McCann School of Business & Technology?
McCann School of Business & Technology is a At least 2 but less than 4 years, Private for-profit, located in a Monroe setting in Monroe,LA They offer the following awards: Associates
- Special Learning Opportunities: Undergrad Distance
- Credit Accepted: Credit for life experiences, Credit For Military
- Carnegie Classification: Associate's--Private Not-for-profit
- Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||0||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- Weekend Evening College Services
- Remedial Services
- Academic Career Counseling Services
- Employment Services for Students
- Placement Services Completers
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
- Credit for military training
- Remedial Services
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- McCann School of Business and Technology: Allentown, PA2200 N. Irving St., McCann - Allentown, 18109
- McCann School of Business and Technology: Monroe, LA2319 Louisville Avenue, McCann - Monroe, 71201
- McCann School of Business and Technology: Lewisburg, PA7495 Westbranch Hwy, McCann - Lewisburg, 17837