University of Kansas

Graduate School

Graduate Study in Theatre and Film


University of Kansas

Suite 206

Lawrence, IN 66160

United States



Program Information

Degrees Offered:

Graduate Study in Theatre and Film

Format: Campus

Program Description:

Graduate study in theatre or film or both at the University of Kansas includes both course work and performance/production experience pursuant to the M.A., M.F.A. in Scenography, or Ph.D. degrees. Normally, students with bachelor's degrees in theatre or film are admitted, but students with other majors may be admitted on condition that they make up necessary undergraduate work.


North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission

Facts & Figures

Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive

Locale: Small City

Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999