University of Kansas

Graduate School

Graduate Study in Groundwater Study - Doctorate


University of Kansas

Suite 206

Lawrence, IN 66160

United States



Program Information

Degrees Offered:

Graduate Study in Groundwater Study - Doctorate

Format: Campus

Program Description:

Groundwater studies are interdisciplinary at KU. Students may earn degrees through the Departments of Geology (M.S. or Ph.D. in Geology) or Civil Engineering (M.S. in Environmental Health or Water Resources, or Ph.D.). Students learn from specialists in both departments, as well as from specialists in other departments, the Kansas Geological Survey, the Water Resources Division of the U.S. Geological Survey and the Kansas Water Resources Center. Several science and engineering departments offer relevant course work for students interested in the science and engineering of groundwater.


North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission

Facts & Figures

Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive

Locale: Small City

Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999

Find Schools