M.B.A. - Business Administration with concentrations in Accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Information Systems.
A Master of Business Administration online from Emporia State University offers academic excellence at an exceptional value—giving you broader career options, higher earning potential, and the confidence to grow your career in business.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited (or equivalent) institution
- Minimum GPA of 2.65 or higher (4.0 system) cumulative or in the last 60 semester hours of study, and
- Meet the formula of (200 x undergraduate GPA) + GMAT =>1,050 (or equivalent GRE scores)
GMAT waiver available for:
- Applicants with 3 or more years of significant leadership/management experience (with resume submitted)
- Applicants with a bachelor's degree in business with a 3.5 or higher undergraduate GPA from a regionally-accredited (or equivalent) institution
- Applicants holding a master's degree from a regionally-accredited (or equivalent) institution regardless of field
Accredited by AACSB International placing in the top 30% in the US and top 5% of business schools worldwide.
International Student Requirements:
For international student admissions, please visit our International Education web site.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 36
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Remote Town
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999