Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing
About Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing
Why Consider Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing?
Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing is a Four or more years, Private not-for-profit, located in a Peoria setting in Peoria,IL They offer the following awards: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post-master's Certificate, Doctor's Degree
- Special Learning Opportunities: Undergrad Distance, Grad Distance
- Credit Accepted: Credit for life experiences, Advanced placement(AP) credits
- Carnegie Classification: Other health professions schools
- Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||0||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- Study Abroad Services
- Academic Career Counseling Services
- Library Services
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 98% part-time and 2% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing awarded: 161 bachelor's degrees, 52 master's degrees, 1 post-master's certificates, 8 doctor's degrees
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- St. Francis Medical Center: Peoria, IL530 Northeast Glen Oak Avenue, Peoria, IL, 61637