Master of Science
The MS in Leadership for Creative Enterprises program at Northwestern University trains students to lead creative teams and projects. This one year program combines coursework in finance, marketing, law, and project management with work experiences in artistic ventures to help you build the management skills needed to be an effective leader of creative enterprises. Through mentorship programs with successful professionals in the arts and entertainment fields, networking treks to companies in Los Angeles, New York, and the Silicon Valley, and the opportunity to apply for earmarked internships in innovative organizations, the program will also help you to develop connections across industries that will help you achieve your artistic vision throughout your career.
Check out the characteristics that make the M.S. in Leadership for Creative Enterprises the perfect launching pad for your career:
- Rigorous coursework in management, marketing, finance, project management, and law that is specifically designed for leaders of arts, media, advertising, and gaming organizations.
- Numerous formal and informal programs to help you build the industry connections that create a platform for successful projects and a stunning career.
- Rolling admissions and matriculation – Start the program in fall, winter or spring quarter. It's your choice!
- The opportunity to apply for earmarked internships in Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago, providing you with real world experience in the creative industries.
- Courses taught by Northwestern faculty as well as current and former leaders of arts organizations.
- Earn your master’s degree in one year
Northwestern University is accredited by The North Central Association.
International Student Requirements:
Applicants who earned their bachelor’s degree outside of the U.S. must submit all transcripts to Educational Credential Evaluators for a course-by-course verification instead of submitting transcripts.
International students are only eligible to begin the program in the fall quarter.
International applicants must also provide TOEFL results with a required minimum overall score of 100. The test must have been administered after September 1, 2010. The TOEFL code for is 6162. The program does not accept the IELTS test. The TOEFL may be waived for applicants who earned their bachelor’s or graduate degree in the U.S.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
In State Tuition (per year): 58800 USD
Out State Tuition (per year): 58800 USD
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Loans Offered: Students in master's degree programs may qualify for federal or private loans. Graduate students should direct their financial aid eligibility questions to the Chicago Office of Financial Aid at 312-503-8722.
Locale: Midsize City