Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies
McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
Master of Management and Manufacturing
Master of Management in Manufacturing
Today's global marketplace requires a new type of manager-leader: one able to fuse strategic business practices with cutting-edge technology. The Master of Management and Manufacturing Program at Northwestern University offers an unparalleled opportunity to master these critical skills and prepare for a lifetime of professional achievement.
* The opportunity to earn two degrees, with one set of curricular requirements, in just two years: the Master of Business Administration degree from the Kellogg School of Management and the Master of Engineering Management degree from the Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science.
* A flexible curriculum that allows students to take a wide array of courses in areas most suited to their career goals, including marketing, operations, finance and entrepreneurship.
* A hands-on, team-based approach to learning that applies theory to real-world challenges.
* A shared student experience with peers in the Kellogg School's full-time MBA program, including extracurricular and leadership opportunities.
* Access to world-class experts and facilities in nanotechnology, biotechnology and other technical disciplines with significant business implications.
* Outstanding career opportunities in a wide range of functions and industries, including general management, operations and production, finance, product development, business development, marketing and strategic planning.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
International Student Requirements:
Facts & Figures
Students in master's degree programs may qualify for federal or private loans. Graduate students should direct their financial aid eligibility questions to the Chicago Office of Financial Aid at 312-503-8722.