Boise State University
College of Arts and Science
Liberal Arts Building, Room 252
Boise, ID 83725
- geophysical theory and methods including the quantification of error and resolution,
- the interrelationship of geophysics with other scientific and engineering disciplines,
- oral and written technical communication,
- problem definition, characteristics of an acceptable scientific solution, and an understanding of the planning, effort, and determination required to reach an acceptable solution,
- project management and teamwork,
- an introduction to the geoscience profession beyond the classroom including the establishment of professional contacts.
Accreditation:Northwest Association of Schools and of Colleges and Universities, Commission on Colleges and Universities
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Federal student loans are available to U.S. citizens.
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 0-999