Boise State University
College of Business and Economics
Executive MBA Program
This rigorous but rewarding program cultivates confident, adaptable, persuasive leaders who take their organization and careers to new heights.
• Open discussion and the sharing of participants’ experiences builds your personal network while giving you fresh insights to immediately apply at work.
• Exposure to best practices from a diverse group of industries provides a foundation for you to innovatively solve problems in your organization.
• Individual executive coaching, teamwork, and an international experience build the skills required to confidently lead initiatives.
• A consortium of local organizations provides a steady supply of real-world experts and projects.
• A global perspective combined with enhanced critical thinking skills gives you the expertise to address company and career challenges.
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Federal student loans are available to U.S. citizens.
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 0-999