University of Georgia
About University of Georgia
Why Consider University of Georgia?
University of Georgia is a Four or more years, Public, located in a Athens setting in Athens,GA They offer the following awards: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post-master's Certificate, Doctor's Degree - Professional Practice, Doctor's Degree - Research/Scholarship
- Special Learning Opportunities: Undergrad Distance, Grad Distance
- Credit Accepted: Dual credit, Advanced placement(AP) credits
- Carnegie Classification: Research Universities (very high research activity)
- Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||578||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- ROTC Services
- Study Abroad Services
- Remedial Services
- Academic Career Counseling Services
- Employment Services for Students
- Placement Services Completers
- Daycare Services
- Library Services
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
- Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 Gl Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
- Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families
- Remedial Services
- Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 22% part-time and 78% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 University of Georgia awarded: 7128 bachelor's degrees, 1684 master's degrees, 69 post-master's certificates, 424 doctor's degrees - professional practice, 543 doctor's degrees - research/scholarship
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- University of Georgia: Athens, GAUGA Graduate School, 320 East Clayton Street, Suite 400, Athens, GA, 30602
- University of Georgia: Online