Georgia Southern University
College of Business Administration
*This program is not currently accepting applications. Please see our campus MBA or Georgia WebMBA programs.
The Georgia Southern Executive MBA (EMBA) program is designed for the senior-level, business leader who is interested in strengthening their expertise. In today’s business environment, innovative leaders are a necessity for an enterprise to succeed. The advantage of the Georgia Southern EMBA is that the curriculum allows managers to learn how to employ entrepreneurial principles in any environment- from a small business, to a multinational corporation. The program is designed with the needs of the student and the employer in mind and is delivered with minimal professional and personal disruption.
The Executive MBA Program will combine distance learning with face-to-face campus visits that take place once a year, to deliver highly relevant content with a practical orientation at an affordable price.
*50% or more offered online; Seven, 10-week terms of distance learning
*Entrepreneurial Leadership focus
*State of the art technology
*Faculty and Staff who genuinely care about the students
*"Real World" application/experience
*Opportunity for international experience
AACSB accredited - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
International Student Requirements:
* A minimum 5 years work experience; preferably 7 years+
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products & Internet experience
* Official GMAT score.
* A copy of the applicant’s most recent resume.
* Two letters of recommendation.
* A Personal Statement which discusses the applicant’s future professional and personal goals and how the EMBA will contribute to the process.
* TOEFL score for international students only
* An interview may be required.
* Admission decisions are made on a rolling-basis.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
Master's College or University I
Size & Settings: