Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The University of Tampa’s MBA program is offered in four convenient formats:
- The full-time/day program designed for accelerated completion with a group of peer students. Students take between 8 and 16 credit hours per semester of daytime classes. Students can complete the program in as few as 12 months.
- The part-time/evening program is designed for students who work full time jobs and need to complete the program at their own pace. Classes are scheduled once a week from 6 to 9:50 p.m. Students can complete the coursework in as little as two years.
- The Professional MBA program is designed to help professionals with at least five years of work experience take their career to the next level. Classes are offered part time, in a flexible, evening format.
- The Executive MBA program is designed for professionals with seven or more years of work experience. Classes are cohort based, offered every other Saturday, and allow for completion of the program in 24 months.
Students can take additional courses in nine concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Information Systems Management
- Innovation Management
- International Business
- Nonprofit Management
The Sykes College of Business is an elite private school accredited at both the graduate and undergraduate levels by AACSB International — the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB
International is the premier business accrediting organization, promoting excellence and continuous improvement in undergraduate and graduate education. Only 5 percent of business schools have earned this accreditation, placing the Sykes College of Business among the best in the world.
International Student Requirements:
Completed application, $40 nonrefundable application fee, official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities (with certified English translation), GMAT score report, TOEFL minimum score of 577 (230 on computer-based test; 90 on Internet-based) or a minimum score of 7.0 on the IELTS exam (if English is not native language), two reference forms completed by individuals who can attest to the applicant's professional background and academic potential, International Student Clearance Form (if currently studying in the U.S.), and Financial Certification Form (must be completed by bank and stamped with a bank seal).
Facts & Figures
# of Credits Required: 40
Classification: Master's College or University II
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999