We are living in a rapidly changing world, and finance is at the heart of what is transforming the world we live. Our finance programs are designed for students to become
- solid in financial theory and practice,
- experienced users of data and analytical tools,
- good contributors and team players on group projects, and
- persuasive presenters and deal makers.
In addition to a strong academic program,
- Student-managed portfolios where our students pick stocks and bonds and manage money.
- Competitions where our finance students compete against other students at other schools, in stock trading, investment reports, and analyst presentations.
- Finance data sets and tools similar to those used by financial firms. Competency with the tools, such as the Bloomberg, allows you to gain a good internship and a good job.
- Become a CFA. We have CFA review courses. Our faculty will help you with Level I and Level II exams.
- Strong connection to local finance professionals. In addition to our outstanding faculty, we draw in professionals from the securities industry to guide students.
We give real-world business experiences, with a strong academic program, to give you the best education possible.
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education